Immigration & Asylum
Immigration law and policy is constantly evolving which can leave people in vulnerable position if they are not aware of the changes. Our team will identify and address your issues and explore all options from a global perspective in order to ensure that the wider implications of your decisions are taken into consideration for example, dependants / future applications. Our goal is to enable you to consider and make the most informed decision which will affect your future.
Our immigration and asylum lawyers aim is to provide you with clear, concise and jargon-free advice to ensure that the process is made as simple as possible for you. Further, we make it a priority to be up to date with all the latest proposals and eventual changes. We offer a consultation of only £80 lasting upto an hour!
We also offer Legal Aid (public funding) for Asylum and some Immigration matters such as Domestic Violence but this is subject to Means (Income) and Merits Assessment.
We are specialists in all areas of Immigration & Asylum Law including, but not restricted to, the following areas:
- Spouse visa in-country and outside the UK
- Marriage and Civil Partnership visas
- Family and Private Life visas
- Settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Same-day Service visa from Home Office
- Detention and Bail
- Stateless Persons
- Deportation or Removal Cases
- British Citizenship and Nationality Applications for Children and Adults
- Visitor visas including Family and Business Visitors
- Points Based System (Tier 1, 2, 4 & 5) – Includes Entrepreneur, Investor, Work, Student and Religious worker visas
- European visas including Residence Permits, Family members, Permanent Residency etc.
- Domestic Violence
- Asylum Claims- fear of returning to country of origin
- Human Rights Applications based on fear, medical, family, etc.