Wills & Probate
Drawing up a will or administering an estate can both be both time consuming and complicated. We will advice and draft the will for you in clear and concise terms.
We will help you execute the estate and make such applications whether there is a will or not where the rules of intestacy apply. Our probate solicitors offer clear and focused advice to clients during this difficult time, when financial matters may be the last thing on a client’s mind.
We offer expert legal advice on the following matters:
- Drafting a Will
- Dealing with legacies to minors
- Obtaining a grant of probate
- Obtaining grant of letters of administration
- Estate Administration/Execution
- Litigation (contesting a will)